Cancellation and Tipping


CANCELLATION: If you need to cancel and do so within 72 hours before your scheduled walk(s), Insight Cities is able to give you an 85% refund, leaving 15% for our processing costs. For cancellations that take place within 72 hours before your walk(s), we cannot offer a refund since we need to pay our guides for the time which they reserved for us. We go forward with walks in rain or shine but guides often make alterations to accommodate for weather conditions, visiting more indoor spaces in foul weather, stopping for a short break to warm up in a café if the group wishes, etc.

TIPPING: Tipping is not obligatory but is appreciated. Insight Cities clients often tip from 10-25% of the walk’s price depending on their sense of enjoyment and learning and their own customs.